Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Cards

Every year we take out the little red, plastic chair that my Grandparents gave Gavin on his first birthday. We dress the kids in outfits that go well together. It's usually striped shirts. Then we get out the Santa hats and take a million pictures of just the kids. We're never featured in Christmas cards.

When we're done we make our own Christmas cards and print them ourselves. We send out at least 50 of these things to friends and family.

This year is a little different. We took out the chair and the hats. The kids were dressed in their Sunday best this year. They fought over the chair like usual. And in the end we decided to go with a family photo from a few months ago. Then send it out over the Internet.

3 thoughts:

phonelady said...

I love the picture and love your cute little family . God bless and Merry Christmas from my home to yours .

mindij said...

Perfect! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up!

Jenni said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Very cute picture. I need your address. Will you email it to me? Thanks!!!