Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Say What

Gwen:  Hey boys!  Be quiet!

Gavin:  Mom, will baby carrots grow to be grown up carrots?

Heath:  Gwen, have I told you lately that I love you?
Gwen:  No!

Parker:  I know why it’s called California!  Because of all the animals! 
Parents:  What?
Heath:  Oh!  It’s California (heavy emphasis on the L sound) not COWifornia!

Me:  What’s the weather like in your world, Gavin?
Gavin:  It’s always sunny and warm.  And it only rains on the plants.  There’s also dogs.  Everyone has a dog.
Parker:  I hate dogs.  There are no dogs in my world!

Gavin:  The sun was friendly and the wind was like ROAR!

Gwen:  Shake a bum!
Then she shakes her bum.  We have no idea where she picked that up!

Heath was on his way to work one morning and from behind Gwen’s closed door we heard:  Peek-a-boo Daddy!

Parker:  What rhymes with garage?
Me:  I don’t know.  Barrage?
Parker:  No!  That’s not even a word!

Gwen:  What that noisy?  Dad butt?

Heath:  Gavin, what happened to your hip?  You have a really big bruise!
Gavin (in a 6 year old boy/Valley Girl voice):  I.  Do not.  Know!  (then really fast)  ButthebruiseonmykneeisfromwhenIhitthechair!

0 thoughts: