Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Today Parker went to the pumpkin patch with his class.  He was so excited to go.  All the kindergarteners wear their school shirts for field trips.  He woke up early and put his school shirt on with long pants.  I made him wear long pants.  I don’t know if I needed to but oh well.  It’s only 75 degrees now and this is the hottest it’s been all day. 

Parker will tell the rest of the story now. 

I saw a barn with chickens.  I saw bees.  I saw pumpkins.  I got two pumpkins.  I just went through the hay maze and I just saw a million pumpkins and I choosed one.  And they gived me a pumpkin inside of my bag.  I saw ooh ooh Jack and the Beanstalk.  Ooh ooh Toy Story scarecrows!  Ooh ooh I know!  I saw a measure thing so you know how big you are.  We watched a scary movie in the car (Goosebumps).  And I said thanks for the ride.  I thought you were coming to the pumpkin patch but you came to the school.  Why did you come to the school?  “Because I didn’t go on the field trip so I would have to pick you up at school.”  Oh.  And that’s all.

Now Parker will tell a story about a scary pumpkin patch:

There was a scary pumpkin that scared every pumpkin that was his friend.  He scared kids too.  And he doesn’t know what kids or animals or pumpkins look like.  So he walked and seed what those looked like and then he did.  He saw them and then he beed nice to them.  He be nice to kids, animals, and pumpkins and all those stuff.  The next day was hot for him and he stayed inside.  And he was good every day.  And school.  The end. 

2 thoughts:

sugarpierdh said...

Parker is so cute! I could totally hear his voice while I was reading that. Ed and I still talk about his patented growly voice. Give all your kids hugs for me please.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Thanks Candi. Parker is funny. They all miss you guys.