Monday, November 15, 2010

Four days

I am thankful there are only four days of school this week.  I like the boys’ teachers this year but I’m getting burned out.  I’m looking forward to having my kids home all next week for Thanksgiving.  It’s a weird school tradition around here but I’m looking forward to it.  And then it won’t be long until they’ll be home for Christmas.  It all seems downhill from there.  Sad that I’m already counting down the days until the end of the year.  But I am.  And I don’t care. 

By the way, you can totally start a sentence with the word and, or but.  Not that anyone said anything to make me feel defensive about that outdated rule! 

2 thoughts:

Sandra said...

AND I don't think you should feel outdated. YOu can totally start a sentence with and or but...well, I do, and I'm pretty sure Sophie Kinsella does. 'Nuff said!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Thank you for validating my point Sandra!