Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh what a tangled web we weave

Tangled is by far my favorite princess movie ever!  It was so worth the wait.  Gwen got a little bored during the previews.  Who wouldn’t?  They last for 45 minutes or more.  As soon as the movie started she was riveted.  She did not like the evil “mother.”  Every time she came on screen Gwen would say, “Ooh scary!”  I loved the hero Flynn Rider.  He was funny, handsome, and a really great guy. 

I was discreetly trying to dry my unexpected tears at the end of the movie and thinking it was the best show I have seen in a long time.  Then the inevitable happened.  The story ended.  The second the picture changed for the closing credits Gwen was crying out, “NO!”  She was so upset that the movie had ended.  It was the cutest thing ever.  Heath tried to get pictures of her but the theater was too dark for the phone to focus and the flash overexposed the image.  Oh well. 

Whenever the movie comes out we are buying it.  Hopefully it will be out for Gwen’s birthday.  How awesome would that be if she got Tangled for her birthday?  Oh she would die she would be so excited. 

Today I am thankful for my feminine daughter and her adorable personality.  Wailing because the movie was over?  Come on!  It doesn’t get much cuter than that!

2 thoughts:

Jenni said...

How fun! I want to go see that so bad, so thanks for the review. I've wondered if it was as good as Enchanted (which I loved that silly love story...). That's it, we're going to see it! :)

The Piquant Storyteller said...

You will not be disappointed! My boys really liked it too. If you loved the love story in Enchanted you will love love love the way they told the Rapunzel story in Tangled. Seriously, I was crying at the end.