Friday, December 17, 2010

Instant Fun

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-018

The plan was to rake up the leaves that were starting to take over the neighborhood.  I could make good on my promise to let the boys play in the leaves. 

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-025

It was too much for Gwen, who was supposed to be napping. 

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-020

So I let her put her coat on and dive in with her brothers. 

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-024gingerbread-house-and-leaves-028

Who knew that wet leaves could be so much fun?

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-029

I stuffed the green waste as full as I possibly could but it only took care of maybe half the leaves.  The gardeners had to take care of the rest.  Thank you wonderful gardeners! 

gingerbread-house-and-leaves-010

Taking a break from homework and napping to play, play, play was totally worth it. 

0 thoughts: