Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Gwen's-Christmas-dress-005Gwen's-Christmas-dress-018

Everywhere you turn.

Gwen's-Christmas-dress-022

What little woman couldn’t use a new Christmas dress?  The dress is one of a kind, by the way.  Either that or several other little girls are prancing around in the same dress.  With only one dress, magically in Gwen’s size, you never know. 

Gwen's-Christmas-dress-010Gwen's-Christmas-dress-009

What angel couldn’t use a new headband?  And who can resist posing for pictures in front of the tree?  Not my Little Miss. 

6 thoughts:

Richins Family said...

she's a doll!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Thanks Carlee!

Dawn said...

A Christmas angle if I have ever seen one.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Does it make you even more excited to see her in a couple weeks? We're so excited to see all of you!

Becca Jane said...

Wow, she is so stinkin' cute!!! I love her! Can't believe she's almost 3!!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I know! I can't believe she's almost 3 either. Of course I can't believe Allie is almost 2!