Monday, January 31, 2011

At my wits end

I’m a fairly creative person or at least I used to be until I had kids.  I think I’m smart when it comes to solving other people’s problems and maybe you’re the same way.  If that’s true then what the howdy hay am I supposed to do with my 5 1/2 year old who insists on chewing on EVERYTHING!  It is one thing for him to chew on his own toys but he chews on his sister’s toys too.  He has bitten off Jessie’s fingers.  Jessie was a birthday present for Gwen’s second birthday.  He has also chewed on her fairy and fairy accessories which were also from her last birthday.  Now I see that he has chewed off parts of her Beauty and the Beast figurines that were a Christmas gift.  A month ago.  I took away his computer privileges and he cried his eyes out so I think that was a good idea.  I’m seriously thinking of putting a baby gate in front of Gwen’s door so he can’t get in.  Of course that means neither can she and it also means if she’s inside she can’t get out to use the bathroom if she needs to.  Honestly!  What am I supposed to do?

0 thoughts: