Thursday, February 24, 2011

Postcards of Love and Finding Perry

You know you’re loved when you miss church and get a postcard later in the week.

IMG

Parker has missed the last two weeks of church and this is what he got in the mail after he missed the first time.  I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful. 

1

This came in the mail yesterday for Gavin.  His Primary class signed a postcard for him.  Gavin has had some really great teachers in this ward. 

My dream is for the whole family to go to church together on Sunday.  I’m so tired of sending my boys to school all week only to have them crash and burn health wise over the weekend. 

In other news . . . Heath found Perry.  Perry is the pet platypus on the cartoon Phineas and Ferb (the only cartoon I can stand for any length of time).  At least once in every episode someone will ask, “Where’s Perry?”  What they don’t know is he’s a secret agent and disappears to fight the hilarious Dr. Doofenshmirtz.  Perry returns at the end of the show and someone says, “Oh, there you are Perry.” 

 

I guess in real life Perry is disguised as a child’s seat in a furniture store in San Francisco.  Who knew? 

0 thoughts: