Can you guess which one is real?
My new phone arrived last week along with my case. Isn’t that case so me? I love it. Not only does my phone look good it does a lot of cool things.
- I can play games which is so good for my scrambled mind. I used to be smart until I had kids. Now I can practice my math facts and live longer while avoiding Alzheimer's.
- I can make a shopping list.
- I can take pictures. Supposedly the phone camera is the same quality as my Canon.
- I can email and text pictures.
- I can email and text from my phone. My mom is so excited! Funny that I spent a lot of Friday and Saturday texting my sister but I haven’t texted my mom yet. I need to find her cell number so I can call her and then she’ll have my number.
- I can access the Internet.
- I can play Pandora. My brother in law told me to do that but I haven’t yet. I love Pandora but I don’t have a lot of need to play it on my phone when I can listen from my TV and Blu-ray player. This is my other new obsession. Listening to Pandora on the TV is awesome. The sound comes out the surround speakers and fills the house without sounding like the volume is too high for the size of the speakers. Pandora on the computer sounded like that a little. The computer speakers are much smaller and not meant to fill the house with beautiful music.
- If I ever had to I could even get Facebook updates on my phone. I still have a no Facebook for me rule.
- I can plan things in my calendar and my phone will remind me - like to breathe in and out every day, shower, and feed the kids. The only problem is I can’t say I forgot ever again. Like my kids would ever let me forget to feed them! It’s one big graze fest around here.
- I can do so many things with my new phone. Most of which I probably don’t remember because I haven’t practiced it yet.
- Oh yeah! I can also make phone calls.
I kind of liked my anonymity though so I’m not sure if I want to give out my number as a reasonable way to reach me! If I do give you my number you should consider yourself extremely lucky. I may even answer! Heath makes me charge my phone every night and he makes me take it with me everywhere. It’s like I’m participating in a trend or something!
Gavin said he wanted a phone. We told him that he’s only 7. Who was he planning on calling? We thought that was the end of that conversation. It was sort of. He made himself a phone. It was on the back of a handwriting practice page I made him do while he was sick. He says his case has letters on it! His phone has most of the buttons on the home screen that our phones have. In people he drew me with glasses and his dad. He drew a picture of himself with glasses on the picture button. Too bad the glasses weren’t ready yet. Gavin is too funny. I love that he has his own cell phone and he carries it everywhere with him. I also love that he can’t wait to get glasses. He says he’ll be the coolest kid ever! He doesn’t know that he already is. Glasses would just be the cherry on top.
Better go. My phone is calling my name . . .