Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Follow up on the “steamy” post

Because of popular demand I am posting the Amazon info on the steam cleaners I talked about in my last post.  Sorry I completely forgot to do this in the original spiel. 

*Disclaimer*  Amazon did not ask me to promote these items.  I just had an amazing experience with the steam cleaners I have and decided to talk about it online.  I am in no way saying anyone has to buy these products from Amazon (or anywhere else for that matter), I’m just saying they rock hard core! 

This is what cleaned the carpet, the stairs, and the mattress.  I call her Large Marge.  You will love her as much as I do but again, I’m not coercing anyone to buy anything, much less look at the Amazon page.  I’m just saying . . .

This little guy doesn’t have a name.  Strange since I tend to name a lot of items I fall in love with.  This thing cleans all kinds of crazy things.  Anything you can think of.  I thought Heath was weird for buying it years ago but now I think he is a god that must be worshipped.  Wait, that’s a little much!  Let’s settle for calling him a genius because he is. 

My favorite things this hand held steam cleaner cleans is grout and my shower.  The shower has a pebble pattern on the floor for safety reasons and it’s a pretty extreme pebble pattern so any dirt that gets caught between the pebbles is a bear to get out.  Regular scrubbing with a cleaning sponge does no good.  I have tried a toothbrush and that didn’t work either and I couldn’t put it back in the toothbrush holder because it was hashed by the time I was done.  I’m kidding.  I wouldn’t do that!  I ended up using a bobby pin I bent and even then I couldn’t get all the dirt.  Enter steam cleaner . . . angel choir singing.  You could eat off my shower pan if you wanted to.  Yeah, it’s that clean!  But again, there is no pressure to buy.  It will make you look older.  Come on!  Everyone’s doing it.  You know you want to.  I’m kidding!  Buy if you want.  Just know I highly recommend these products.  Thank you. 

2 thoughts:

Karen G said...

Those look awesome!!! I don't have carpets in my house, just hardwood floors and linoleum, so I ordered a Wagner Power Steamer. It came late Friday and I'm in mad crazy love with it already. Except that I managed to steam a small patch on my arm that's looking awfully red and sore. But hey, for how clean it got my kitchen, it's worth a bit of pain!! :)

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it. I have friends who have steam cleaners for non carpeted floors. I wonder if it works on tile?

It's good you are so in love with your new steam cleaner. Just remember that love hurts, steam cleaning shouldn't! :)