Monday, June 13, 2011

The Bucket List

On the first day of my summer vacation . . . I slept in.  Woo hoo!  Cross off number one from the bucket list.

  1. Sleep in at least once
  2. Exercise with Damon (yes, I have a new trainer that I will have to post about later)
  3. Do as much nothing as humanly possible. 

It’s not a long bucket list but it is my summer bucket list.  So far I’m on my way to enjoying every second of freedom from schedules and mandatory driving.  The kids are happy and playing nicely together, for the most part anyway.  It’s going to be a lovely summer.  I can feel it. 

2 thoughts:

Grandma W said...

SEVEN MORE DAYS!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

You can do it! :)
I forwarded an email to you from the school principal. She continues to be the laziest unprofessional person I have ever come in contact with!